05.01.09
EIREEN CAMELIA RUSLI
Happy 18th Birthday Dearest Sis!!!
I dont know if u realize or not that u r my INSPIRATION and a KEY for me to success and gain confidence in life although u r half year younger than me!! In some circumstances, I wish I could be like u.
Cheerfull. Cool. Funny. Determined. Abnormal.
Being beside u, doesnt makes me smile but laugh. Dozens and even tons of laughter, air mata and gaduh-gaduh we shared together since form 2. May be, u r my BIGGEST ENEMY when we were 13 but look at us now...
Thank u..
Thanks for being a good, better and BEST friend!
LOVE ya sis!!
5 comments:
DANG!!!! jgn nangis... jgn nangis.... huwaaaaaa T_T kte nangis jugak!!!!!!!!
thank you. if there's a better word than 'thankyou', kte akan pakai utk ckp kt awk :)
meet NY. :P
(nak jugak menyibuk org tgh touching2....)
jgn nangis..jgan nangis (dengan gaya memujuk)..
better word dari thankyou, belanja..!
yan memang..!! suke je touching..
tunggu je bday awak...haha!
ahaha..
'ABNORMAL' mmg suit awk eireen..
but not in a bad way though..
:)
Post a Comment