Best wordS describe me right now
TIRED . JADED . EXHAUSTED . DEAD BEAT
I can feel the heat of IB. Sem result?? Dont ask. Dont want to talk about it. With lots of assignments & tons of stuffs to do, separuh mati dah. hyperbola tuu.. But I dont wanna die yet. There are lots & lots of unfinished business here.
Sometimes, I feel that I cant cope with all this.
Sometimes, I feel wanna QUIT IB.
Sometimes, I feel that I dont wanna study anymore.
Sometimes, I feel that I just wanna stay home.
BUT,
"the more you are tested, the more you are loved."
He loves us. That's why He tests us with all this.
I love Him more than EVERYTHING! I repeat, EVERYTHING! Only Him knows what I want, what I need & what is the BEST for me.
I didnt get good results..so? who I wanna blame?
"Crying is the best medicine"?
Teettt. Wrong answer.
Crying is like panadol. Worth for short term ONLY!
Then what??
Everything that we've done, we've get, RELECTS to ourselves, our efforts. It's OUR FAULTS. FAce it! We are the one who always make our lives MISERABLE. not ANYONE else.
P/s: Sorry, EMO skit.
4 comments:
xpe illya, saya faham :) luahla :)
tq yan! =D
tidak mengapa.. kte pun bru nk ckp cm zayana.. let it go cuz tis is ur blog mannnnnn!!!! so what??!
teruskan menjadi gagah ya. makin gagah org tu, makin byk die kene test.. :)
baiklah saudari eryn... makasih..
Post a Comment